Monday, February 7, 2011

Stanley the Weiner dog

Here was my first attempt and claymation. I ran into some trouble with this one.  First the clay I used wasn't the best so, after being under stage lights for a couple hours he began to fall apart.  I didn't really have a story to go along with this. I had little idea of what I was doing.  However, I have learned from my mistakes and am planning on doing a bigger production this semester. As for Stanley; while he was a good projector I don't see him making a reappearance in any of my future work.

To make Stanley I had to build a skeleton (called an armature) out of metal wire and cover him with clay.  He is setup on a large table  and a bunch of still shots are taken.  There isn't much complexity to this one so once again enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment